Welcome to NGU Theatre
Please follow the links above to learn more about our academic
programs, our productions on campus, and to contact us.
NGU faculty/student news!
- Amy Dunlap, Assistant Professor of Acting, took a week-long
intensive in the Michael Chekhov technique at Kent State
University this summer.
- Dr Dale Savidge, Professor of Theatre, took classes in drama
therapy toward his Registered Drama Therapits crendentials. He
studied at Kansas State University, in New York City, and Tampa
- Bess Park took classes in movement and dance in Pittsburgh,
- Taylor Broyles, Senior Design/Tech, was Master Carpenter at
Shenandoah Theatre all summer.
- Josh O'Brien, Senior Performance, had roles in the Upstate
- Rachel Evers, Senior Applied Theatre, interned with an ADHD
group through Still Wind Counseling Center; she also worked with
Spectrum theatre group for autism.
- Katy Hiott, Senior Performance, worked at the Atlanta
Shakespeare Company all summer.
- John Carino, Junior Musical Theatre, interned at Theatre 99
in Charleston, SC all summer.